Sunday, October 13, 2013

500 days of summer

I've always wanted to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer on one of my numerous youtube searches. I fell in love with the camera work and the music. It just made me fell all fussy and warm inside.  Now I've finally seen it and let me tell you I wasn't disappointed. It was magical, this is the word. I adored it ! I advise it to...anyone ! Like seriously, not kidding.

The story starts off as all love stories, boy (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) meets girl (Zooey Deschanel). Boy falls in love, girl doesn't. Dilemma. Quite common you'll say. Don't worry, it gets very original. We watch their love story begin, their ups and downs, all through a series of flashbacks very well orchestrated accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack. Cute, heartbreaking, funny, clever, their journey through love doesn't quite end as expected. A beautiful story about love and all it's little things.

Enjoy !

500-Days-Of-Summer-500-days-of-summer-32587368-1920-1200.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment